Pearly & Dharm

Saturday, September 10, 2005

How ironic?

It's funny how death can bring people together.
Grandma just passed away. And close relatives that i have not seen for awhile were there to mourn with us. It was like a reunion of sort.
Do we need tragic events to come together?

Then there's the question of sincerity. Some showed little effort when it is needed most, and now when there's nothing... no amount of tears can buy back whatever lost time.
Let's appreciate life and all that is around us. Here's to life... Cheers!

3 Comments:

At Sat Sep 10, 08:41:00 PM, Blogger © k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Ah Ma. Think of it as her being in a better place, where there is no more pain and suffering; she is in an even better place than where we are.
I suppose people coping with grieve are often bogged by a guilty conscience of 'I-could've done more'; I suppose it is more of a way to recover from the loss, and the knowledge that you would never see that person anymore.
It is only human to always miss what was taken away from you.

May your Ah Ma rest in peace.

 
At Sat Sep 10, 10:34:00 PM, Blogger pearly said...

Thanks Karen :)

 
At Sun Sep 11, 10:36:00 PM, Blogger I love Jesus! ! ! said...

Hi, thank you for your comments on my blog. And I felt sad that your grandma had passed away, wad I can say now is dun think too much. Think of your health ok and may the Lord Jesus Christ Himself grant you and your family the blessing of his peacefulness and calmness Amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home