Pearly & Dharm

Monday, November 07, 2005

Only at Beppu Menkan

All for the lurve for all things hot and spicy...

http://sexysiren.blogspot.com/2005/11/courageous-lip-smacking-literally.html

fiery eight chillies VS the slightly tamer four chillies

I too love spicy food but am just as contented at 4 chillies.

Even at 4 chillies, i had to stop in-between sips of the orange-red soup and mouthfuls of twirled noodles, to really enjoy my meal without any 'after-effects'.

I consider myself adventurous when it comes to food, but don't think i would ever venture to more than 4 chillies as i do not want to 'suffer' throughout my meal ;p (must enjoy my food!!.. food glorious food...)

Will order the paper steamboat my next trip there.

the yummy-liciously sweet soup... with that succulent prawn

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 08, 01:17:00 PM, Blogger © k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

Hahaha..Lovely article!
Maybe we should compile these and print it for our Knight as memento!
*chuckles*~

 
At Tue Nov 08, 11:49:00 PM, Blogger pearly said...

oh.. tat i leave it to u ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home