Pearly & Dharm

Thursday, March 23, 2006

One hit wonders

Mix fm's morning crew is now doing some major compilation of one hit wonders. This got me into the mood of compiling my own list - err.. as if i got nothing better to do! hehe..

lemon tree (fool's garden)
breakfast at tiffany's (deep blue something)
your woman (white town)
brimful of asha (cornershop)
the one and only (chesney hawkes)

dying inside to hold you (timmy thomas)
macarena (los del rio)
the right kind of love (jeremy jordan)
unbelievable (emf)
ice ice baby (vanilla ice)
i'm gonna be 500 miles (the proclaimers)
i'm a bitch (meredith brooks)
more than words (extreme)
i'd do anything for love (but i won't do that) (meatloaf)
mouth (merril bainbridge)
return to innocence (enigma)

Hhmmm.. that's all i can think of at this moment. I'm sure there are many more. Anyway I better save my brain juice for something more useful! hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home