Pearly & Dharm

Monday, November 05, 2007

A new experience *beaming*

Just into my 2nd trimester. And thank God that horrible nausea feeling and 'morning' sickness (24hr/d sickness more likely) have miraculously disappeared (that explains my long hiatus from the blogosphere). Appetite is slowly returning *yippee!* Feeling excited and nervous at the same time, with this being my first and all. hehe. The bump is already starting to show a little. And last Sat morning I thought i felt a little kick inside me (it is said that one could start feeling the baby kick within wk 18-22), could be my imagination.. but I am beginning to feel the little gift inside me :D Nowadays i'll try to make a connection with the little one before dozing off and after waking up and whenever i'm free haha - my new past time. We'll know the sex at my next ante-natal checkup (fingers crossed that it'll not hide itself), then we can start the headache of naming the child :)

6 Comments:

At Mon Nov 05, 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Dharm said...

Wah! Rosie the posie is up and running again! I'm so glad coz i luv to read your musings, dear...

Yeah,i can't wait to know the sex too. Did you get a football kick the other day, darlin? Hehe...

Sorry, i'm not around for you dear but i'll make up to you, ok...
Luv you truly madly deeply do!

 
At Tue Nov 06, 08:11:00 PM, Blogger pearly said...

hehe.. u're hoping for a footie kick rite?! at my expense!! hah!

 
At Wed Nov 07, 10:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats frens ... so fast ah .. man Dharma you are really productive !!

Suggestions of names for your baby
Male : Ian
Female : Yen ..

hahaha Shueh Wan did dat btw just to let you know how proud i am .

 
At Thu Nov 08, 10:11:00 AM, Blogger pearly said...

Thanks for the name suggestion ChunIan, err.. will consider it?? hehe!

 
At Sat Nov 17, 11:23:00 PM, Blogger Dharm said...

Hi Ian...We'll definately consider...Hehe...How was your exam, man?...I hope its good, mate.

 
At Wed Dec 05, 12:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Pearly...
so sorry have been so busy these days with work that I've neglected reading your bloggie...
Congrats to both you and Dharm!!
Looking forward to the arrival of the little one! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home