Pearly & Dharm

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Busy bee me

Busy busy busy!
Yup, busy packing for my sabah trip, travelling early tmr morning.


Though we're flying domestic still gotta be at the airport 2hrs ahead for grp check-in. There goes my precious sleep.


No, this is not a totally fun trip. It's our year-end company meeting full of presentations, detailing (where we have to memorise a bunch of notes and verbalise them - 5 different ones mine u!), tests, roleplays and more presentations, detailing, tests and roleplays! :(


The only day where we get to fully indulge in our holiday will be on the day before travelling back.

So here it is, my home for the next one week:
http://www.nexusresort.com/index_nr.html

2 Comments:

At Sun Sep 25, 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Kelpsh said...

hey mei, haf a safe trip n 'enjoy' ur week long 'holiday'... ;)

 
At Mon Sep 26, 01:01:00 PM, Blogger © k.a.y.l.e.e.© said...

WOW! Nexus Karambunai!
I'd always told myself tt if I were to go to Sabah, I would visit this resort!

And Dharm,Kel and I are always here for you :P
Dun worry Pearly, we'd watch over him ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home