Pearly & Dharm

Friday, May 05, 2006

These are a few of my fav fours (sing to the tune of my fav things)

Got tagged by sexy siren. So here goes.. finally!

4 jobs i've had in my life
~ The Star - replaced mom's friend for 2mths after stpm while she was away on maternity leave. did clerical job. it was an ok-paying 9-5 job. no complaints! plus mom's workplace was just downstairs :P
~ Kotra Pharma - returned as a nutritionist (my first time there after spm, i was in the packing line - boring monotonous job!). my first job after grad. learnt loads but miserable pay and benefits. typical.
~ Nutricia - my first job in pj. also as a nutritionist. basically about the same job function as previously but with different type of product. reported to a fussy 30+yr lady/girl (does that qualify as a spinster?). there i was exposed a little to sales environment.. and that's when i first got interested to give sales a try (of course not before i went for that incentive trip! hehe.. notty notty!).
~ Servier - so here i am now with servier, my first sales job. it's not as easy as some may think. very tiring and demanding with loads paper work and reports. sigh.. i'll just hang on here for awhile more till i can find a better paying job! ;p


4 movies i could watch over and over
~ Sepet & Gubra
~ I Am Sam
~ Exorcism of Emily Rose
~ Titanic... and many many more

4 TV shows i enjoy
~ Sex and the City
~ Desperate Housewives
~ Alias
~ Friends

4 places i've lived
~ yucky hostel dorm.
~ rented apt somewhere in jln genting klang with uni mates.
~ rented room at a townhse in sri hartamas - cool area, simply love it there.. but it wasn't tat 'happening' an area then.

~ rented hse at jln gasing with sk, vt and jt... and kl (for a short period) hehe..

4 places i've been to vacation to
~ South Korea - my first official overseas trip (singapore not counted!). yes, this would be 'that' incentive trip.
~ Kuching - first time with uni mates. 10 of us. my first plane ride. my 2nd time there was with nutricia for work. then i realised just how much i missed the srwk laksa and kohlo mee... slurp!
~ Kota Kinabalu - went there twice last yr. rotaract and work. seessh.. kalau tak pegi, tak pegi skali!!

~ and of course Singapore :))

4 places i would rather be
~ Singapore - convenient transportation, safe,.. shopping paradise.. i know u msians working there would beg to differ!

~ holidaying with my darling,.. langkawi,.. phuket, bali,.. anywhere will do actually. (dear-still have tat free air tixs. dun waste!)!!
~ lepaking at home doing the things tat i like to do :) heaven
~ at my craft shop (as if.. dream on)

4 of my favourite food
~ mommy's cooking for sure

~ anything spicy except wasabi.. not really a fan of japanese food
~ seafood.. ahh.. crabs, prawns,.. more crabs and prawns!.. fish also can :)

~ anything yummy!

4 websites i visit daily
~ yahoo mail
~ my blog/s
~ my friends' blog
~ rotaract websites

4 tags
~ you

~ you
~ you
~ and you!! (yes you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home