Pearly & Dharm

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Almost nine months

The first trimester
I didn't feel or look pregnant but definitely felt lousy especially with the morning sickness and the rest. Sometimes I even wondered whether I really was pregnant. Also very crucial period, and my gynae even warned us not to get too attached with it (like starting to think of names!!). Here is also when we nicknamed the foetus as 'the dot' ;p
The second trimester
This is when I actually began to enjoy being pregnant. My tummy was starting to show as well. Good bye morning sickness, hello good appetite. I also started to feel the little one move, somersault, kick etc.
The third trimester
I'm just into my 33rd week of pregnancy (7 weeks more!), and getting heavier by the day. This is when I'm starting to get a wee bit tired of carrying that extra bulge around, and really looking forward to the day.. of course minus the pain! haha.. fat chance! I'm also beginning to miss all my pre-pregnancy clothes and heels and jeans and mini tees, and wonder if I'l be able to fit into my favourite pair of Levis later... Also having headache on the things to buy and prepare for the much-awaited arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home