Pearly & Dharm

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Pretty heels

Bought my 2nd and 3rd pointed toes heels today (at least i think that's what they are called lar). Was so hesitant to get my first pair, but it ain't that bad after all. Got all three from Vincci.

In fact i get most of my heels, pumps, sandals, girly type of footwear from Vincci. Prices are reasonable with up-to-date styles. In fact i've seen a couple of Vincci's shoes with similar or almost similar style as certain designer labels, during the same season somemore. Latest or what!

I only noticed when i took out to admire my shoes at home that both heels have a cute ribbon. I'm a sucker to all things cute and pretty! The denim ones would go well with jeans and perhaps certain workwear too. And the classy black ones would be right for work and formal functions.

In case you're wondering, no, Vincci didn't bribe me with free shoes *LOL* i wish!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home