Pearly & Dharm

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A day in the life of Pepper

Clumsily i climb up the bed and wake my daddy up
He pats me on the head "good morning little one"
I jump about in circles, wagging my long black tail
And rush to the kitchen for my early sunrise pee

I enjoy the dawning breeze from the kitchen door
While waiting for my breakfast of yummy wholemeal bread
I need to let it out after my energy boost
And off i go to the rear again for my morning nature call


I bid tata and was left alone to do as i please
But there is nothing much left to do when lonely as one can be
So i catch up with my cutie sleep on my plush sofa
While waiting for the clock up there to tick past by

Pepper sleeping soundly on 'her' comfy chair

Pepper tidur mati on the floor

Excited do i get when the evening roll-in by
And eagerly greet one by one as they stroll in by
Then came my dinner of nutritious doggie bites
Only eight spoonfuls and nothing more to keep my healthy bounce

Snacking, begging, napping, pouncing and barking too
Are some of the naughty things that i like to do
But with droopy ears and pitiful eyes, loveable i can surely be
That's how i got on with my way almost all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home